First Practice will be Sunday, April 10 at Covert Elementary School
What is TOPSoccer?
A soccer program designed to bring the opportunity of learning and playing soccer to any boy or girl who has a cognitive or physical disability. The program will run from April to June. Practices will be held on Sunday mornings from 10am to 11 AM at Covert. We will go to the Soccer Park BBQ and Soccer Festival and try schedule on or more games against other towns(Garden City for sure),and attempt another event as well .We are welcome to ideas.
Who Can Participate in TOPSoccer?
Any child with a cognitive or physical disability including but not limited to: A.D.D., Autism, Sight Impaired, Cerebral Palsy, Traumatic Brain Injury, Down Syndrome, Cystic Fibrosis, Multiple Sclerosis, Seizure Disorder, and Spinal Bifida.
Benefits of TOPSoccer?
· Sense of belonging
· Improved self-esteem, fitness and social skills
· Success based upon ability – FUN!
· Drills and games are adapted to ensure everyone’s participation
· Greater volunteer to player ratios
· Individual and group instruction
· Participate in home practice, team games and tournaments
· Uniforms provided to all players
Spring Practices-all practices 10 to 11AM
· April 10
· April 17
· April 24-No practice(Passover)
· May 1
· May 8
· May 15
· May 22
· May 29- no practice-Memorial Day
· Saturday,June 4- Soccer Park BBQ and Festival
· June 12
· June 19
How Do I Register?What do I do next?
· Go to www.rvcsoccer.net and register at TOPSoccer
· Registration is FREE!
· Come to first Practice on April 10 and have fun !!
Questions? Contact Information:
Amy Sherlock – firstname.lastname@example.org
Bob Beaudet – email@example.com